As NHS contract regulations continue to evolve, the healthcare sector is under more pressure than ever to adopt and comply. Pharmacies, dental practices and GP Surgeries face similar challenges: access to specialist accounting knowledge and advice can help you stay ahead.
How can we help?
There are never enough hours in the day, so we can do as much or as little as you want us to. Our specialist knowledge across a wide range of healthcare sectors coupled with our commitment to using the most efficient technology enables us to add real value, providing you with the comfort that you are in good hands.
We advise healthcare clients large and small, across a wide range of business sectors such as:
|GP Practices||GP Locums||Consultants|
|Federations||Primary Care Networks||Allied Healthcare Professionals|
|Dentists||Care Homes||Veterinary Services|
We can help with all aspects of:
• Preparing annual financial statements
• Benchmarking and performance improvement
• Business advice throughout the year, not just at the year-end
• NHS Pensions advice, Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
• Cloud technology solution – Xero conversions and training
• Cashflow forecasting
• Payroll and auto enrolment
• Bookkeeping services
• Business and personal tax
• VAT advice and solutions
• External and Internal Audit solutions for NHS organisations
We have a dedicated team of specialist medical accountants who can help you with the changing nature of the NHS. We can help you effectively manage other areas of your finances including accounts and business advice, taxation, superannuation and pensions.