- Effectively employ social media to develop leads to help them increase sales volume.
- Publish content people want to read and search engines reward with high rankings.
- Migrate from individual marketing activities to online marketing.
- Monitor the web for buzz and communication affecting their brand.
- Use tools like blogs, and social networking to enhance their online presence.
- Recognize how to gain followers on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and instantly communicate with current and potential customers Listen to customers using social media channels while saving time on emails and phone calls to reach more people via social networking.
- Do a step-by-step approach for building an online marketing strategy and an action plan to create online leadership for their organization.
Marketing on the Web
- The Rules of Web Marketing and Public Relations (PR)
- The Convergence of Marketing and PR on the Web
- Content Writing that Drives Action
Web-Based Communications to Reach Buyers Directly
- Content-Rich Web Sites and Online Media Rooms
- Online News Releases, Reaching the Media and Developing Leads
- Blogging for Business and Marketing
- Search Engine and Viral Marketing
- The Power of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Beating Your Competitors
- Hands-On Practice: Creating Blogs
Social Marketing and Networking on the Web
- Leveraging Social Media to Engage Customers and Build Your Brand
- Hands-On and Practical Approach to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Social Selling on Social Networks
- Tweeting Your Way to Success
- Tools to Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- Engaging Your Customers and the Public on LinkedIn
- Facebook Marketing Techniques
- The Integration of all Networks to Achieve Viral Effects
- Getting People to Know, Trust and Like You Online
- Social Selling Importance in B2B Sales
Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
- Creating an Online Marketing Plan
- Developing Internet Marketing Strategies
- How to Master Business Social Media to Brand Yourself
- Building, Cultivating and Measuring Success on the New Web
- Overview of Analytics and Interpretation of Results and Graphs
- Social Sales Forecasting and Analytics
- Blog Presentation by Participants and Suggestions for Improvement
- Empire Avenue and the Power of Brands Online
- Klout, Peerindex, Kred, Trustcloud and the Measure of Influence on the Web
Templates and Checklists
- Website Benchmark Scorecard
- Action Plan Worksheet
- Internet Marketing Training