Our team advises on the identification, assessment, modelling/measurement, monitoring and management of operational risks.
Operational risk events are the leading source of financial losses, regulatory fines and reputational damage in most organisations. Operational risk losses are caused by failure to deliver sound business practices, inability to execute and deliver core business processes, fraud events and inability to operate during a prolonged business disruption.
Our team support clients across all industries to help achieve robust operational risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision- making and enhance performance.
We assist clients with:
- strengthening and aligning operational risk management frameworks with evolving business and regulatory demands
- building and verifying operational risk capital calculation and allocation models to determine capital requirements to cover operational exposures
- business requirements for operational risk management systems
- operational risk measurement and analytics through applying risk quantification and attribution techniques (including quantitative risk assessment and scenario analysis)
- project management or co-sourcing reviews of operational processes, people and systems.
We have technical expertise with a proven track record in delivering both high quality and practical operational risk management to our clients.