Our dedicated professionals can take care of any aspects of your company secretarial work. When we take on such tasks, it frees you up to concentrate on your core business, in the knowledge that this area is compliant.
Control your business
- We ensure statutory compliance obligations are adhered to in an efficient, effective manner
- We electronically track and update statutory registers
- We make complex company legislation understandable
Reduce your costs
- We ensure you avoid compliance defaults and meet filing deadlines reducing the cost of fines and mitigating the risk of prosecution
- We help to prevent Director disqualification
Reduce your risk
- We work with you to avoid missing filing deadlines, compliance defaults and Director disqualification
- We carry out regular name checks to detect fraudulent attempts
- to masquerade as a credit worthy company
- We provide robust record maintenance providing clarity and proof of share ownership
Our service can include:
Whether it is maintaining statutory registers, providing a registered office address or supporting directors and company secretaries on compliance our dedicated professionals support you to ensure that your business is compliant.
Company formations & advice
Getting the right advice when establishing your branch, company or LLP in the UK is critical to its long term success. Each year we support our clients to set the right foundations for their business, ensuring the corporate structure and documents are fit for purpose.
Capital transactions & restructuring
Dealing with issues such as the increase, conversion, subdivision, consolidation of shares or putting in place a capital reduction or share buy back requires specific and dedicated expertise. Our qualified professionals can advise you through these transactions ensuring compliance with legislation.
Company secretary advisory
Attending Board meetings, advising on governance, acting as your Company Secretary, drafting Board minutes or reviewing those you have produced are typical tasks for our team. We offer your company a health check service, to ensure that you know you are complying with best practice.